Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Extraterristrial Jokes

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Extraterristrial jokes are so very much trendy nowadays... And you know: once fashion - always fashion... Here you have a couple of them:

Two goldfish are swimming in a tank...
"Do you know how to drive such a thing?"
"No idea..."
(they are aliens)

"I have been to the dentist's today..."
"I'm so sorry... Was it bad? When do you go next time?"
(the patient is an alien)

"I think Dave is a very correct and likable alien..."
"Rich and likable are not the same, Mom..."
(the girl needs some therapy)

"I am going to buy you a ticket for the UFO..."
"You are the best Daddy in the world..."
(this family haven't met aliens yet)

"What is it: green and invisible?"
"No alien..."
(for one of my best friends)


"I think I was on an alien spacecraft..."
"But you are doing fine now, aren't you?"
(this is raunchy)

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment