Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A Quick Look Into The Future

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to take distance from every far right ideology because I don't want to destroy but I want to build... I think there is a very simple rule in ecology: a small country is necessarily poor and a big country is necessarily rich... It's because in a small country there only a few people to work and to create value and in a big country there are many people to create value... Of course, there are exceptions to this rule... A city state can be rich if there is crude oil in the outer districts... And a big country can be also poor if it defies God... I think the future belongs to big countries which obey God and secure as many rights to their inhabitants as possible...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment