Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Magic Of Aston Martin May 5th 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

"Can I have a beer, please?"
"But you are a director of chair at the university..."
"I'd like a beer, please..."
"You are the Director of Chair of Contemporary Psychodynamics, sir..."
"It's been an exhausting day..."
"What beer do you want?"
"A Coke... I'd like a Coke..."
"A Coke for the director of chair!"
"A Diet Coke, please..."
"A Diet Coke! How was your day, sir?"
"A lecture, a seminar and some research..."
"I see..."
"One of the students has got an Aston Martin and he said that reality is what you make of life..."
"Where is the problem?"
"I have a Peugeot... Do you know what a Peugeot is?"
"Is that infectional? O.k., it is some French label... Very sorry..."
"That's o.k. I am satisfied with my Peugeot..."
"Biscuit? You are the guest of the house..."
"Thank you! Finally, I have to re-think things... It is a compact car..."
"Can you drive me home, sir?"
"It is a limousine..."
"Whatever!"

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment