Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Baby's Blog - Christmas

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You can run through this check-list for Christmas to improve your Holidays:

I have been strolling the shops to find the most beautiful:

a) earrings,
b) rings,
c) nose-rings or
d) piercings for you...

How high is your Christmas-tree this year?

a) below 2 meters,
b) between 2 and 3 meters,
c) over 3 meters...

I would like to present to you some tooth-jewelry this Christmas...

a) like or
b) dislike

I have read the License Agreement of my new computer...

a) agree or
b) decline

How do you like:

a) the shirts,
b) the underwear,
c) the tie or
d) the scarf I bought to you?

Which cake should I bake this year?

a) apple pie for 4 persons,
b) apple pie for 6 persons or
c) something with walnuts...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment