Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Grand-mother Or The Queen Of Intellect

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The alter egos of my friend Philipp do believe that they are my real friends... Why are they not interested in me sexually?

An alter ego receives a cat in a box from my former wife... He puts the cat on his face and the cat presses a huge nail into the penis of the alter ego... The alter ego enjoys the nail in his penis and he feels hardly any pain - that is why he needs the cat... Unfortunately the cat is torn apart while it reaches the lend of the alter ego standing on his face - when the cat is torn apart it sounds like a loud bang...

My Grand-mother is said to play the guitar naked to my former wife... That's what makes my former wife calm - you know her...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment