Sunday, August 24, 2014

Car Life - August 24th 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have gathered a couple of pieces of false report which can appear in the future over me... By heart!

a) I wanted to run over a Scientologist who was just pregnant,

b) I wanted to run over the psychiatrist who just appeared to help me,

c) I stung one of my own eyes during speeding,

d) I opened the door so that my beloved brother fell out of the speeding supersportscar,

e) I opened the door so that Mr. Will Smith fell out of the speeding supersportscar,

f) I have a brain tumor that's why I am speeding and I need a microchip surged into my brain,

g) the driving license I own belongs to the son of a psychiatrist, actually,

h) I gave a lift to a little Spaniard marine who took me onto an aircraft carrier where I became a victim of torture voluntarily,

i) I was chiding the system and the President of the USA,

j) I was speeding,

k) I fought K1 with Jonathan Scott while Drew Scott was betting on us...

If I don't put down the possibility of moderate drug usage, bottles of drug will appear in my car...

Effect in the 18th Century: "Who do you think can afford a car in the USA?"

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment