Thursday, November 27, 2014

Experience Of Computeral Protection

Ladies and Gentlemen,


According to computer I act in such a bad manners out of a military respect that it was better to the general public if I was executed...

a) After World War II I faced the executioner, too...

b) My brother or father Peter was not problematic for decades...

c) My foster-mother is not dead either... She has just given me a sign of that she was trying to be flexible...

d) Computer is ignoring basic programs regarding its holoemissive functions... My friend Alexander is raging because I am too fast...

My Grand-mother can be turned into an executioner, for example... In the beginning of my life in Paris my brother George was an executioner, then he was being my friend for centuries - at the end of my life in Paris he turned into an executioner again...


Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment