Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Here We Go

Ladies and Gentlemen,


I have collected my memories on my rebirths and who I was brought up by:

a) In Mesopotamia I was brought up by my beloved mother and my sister Sarah...

b) In Egypt I was brought up by my grand-mother and a foster-mother...

c) In Medieval Hungary I was brought up by my grand-mother and a foster-mother...

d) In France I was brought up by a Noun and my beloved father...

e) In Modern Hungary I was brought up by my grand-mother and a foster-mother...

Is it possible that my foster-mother always is my sister Sarah (fairy tales, money and tolerance towards my friends)? Is it possible that my foster-mother never was a writer but my sister Sarah writes novels to children and savagely funny short stories?

In Paris of the Ancient Age I used to know that my sister Sarah is a writer but then I forgot it again... "From NSYNC I love my brother George the most..." This is true because he is very often my mother...


Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team



No comments:

Post a Comment