Tuesday, December 27, 2011

From The Life Of Other Rolls-Royce Owners

Ladies and Gentlemen,

"What was I doing in the 60 years of my ruling? I was keeping up peace in the United Kingdom... The Beatles, James Bond, Sir Elton John, The Queen, Monthy Python's Flying Circus, Take That, East 17, The Spice Girls, several Formula-1 teams and drivers, the Euro-Tunnel, Mr. Bean, Austin Powers, Madonna, Harry Potter, Susan Boyle and many other highlights contributed to the intellectual welfare of my nation...

Before the Olympic Games of 2012 in London I would like to call the attention of my country and of the world to the importance of peace and future... Peace means having dreams and future means having responsibility - this is intellectual welfare again... Let your mind shape your lives..." (HRM Queen Elizabeth II)

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment