Friday, December 2, 2011

Talents

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I had to learn that a yacht is even more secure than a super luxury first class cabin on an ocean liner like Queen Mary 2 because there are fewer people on a yacht (30 instead of 3,000)... So don't expect me onboard Queen Mary 2, I won't be there - a yacht like in the pictures below is more likely...

However it is for sure that the oceans of the Earth are created for yachting... I used to hasitate if you need artificial islands (40 kms of diameter, a 5 km runway, 10 pieces floating on the Pacific Ocean) but now I am confident that yachts are the same good...

Within the scope of my Maybach Charity 3 yachts like the below concept will be given for the best inventions based on hydrogen each year... Only for good swimmers, of course...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team






No comments:

Post a Comment