Tuesday, January 3, 2012

From The Life Of Other Rolls-Royce Owners

Ladies and Gentlemen,

"Hello, I am Victoria Boeing..."
"Good morning, Mrs. Boeing... How may I help you?"
"I would like something sportive, my dear..."
"How about an Aston Martin DB9, madam?"
"A lovely idea... I was afraid that you would recommend me to an SUV..."
"Thank you very much... I am sending you the pictures and the specifications..."
...

"Hello, Victoria Boeing talking..."
"Good afternoon, Mrs. Boeing... Are you satisfied with the Aston Martin DB9?"
"Not really, sonny... I would like something more in my style... I don't know..."
"We have... Aston Martin have got the DB9 also as a convertible..."
"As a convertible? Debt my account!"
"Thank you very much for your purchase, Mrs. Boeing..."
"Good-bye! And I thought that I would need to drive alone..."
"Good-bye! Have a nice day on..."
(Mrs. Victoria Boeing, my Mother-In-Law)

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment