Friday, January 6, 2012

Supervision

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My first (imaginary) service check with Rolls-Royce:

My Rolls-Royce (EUR 500,000.00) was properly run-in and then my car was ordered into the Rolls-Royce Service after only 20,000 kms... One week later (!) I got my Rolls-Royce back from the Service:

Total costs of spare parts, maintainance and inspections: EUR 4,000.00...

You were not supposed to talk about money... The legal way was the same expensive... I would look for another church...

And this was only a 100th of the service visits in the life-time of my Rolls-Royce motor car... They said that my theory was right: one household - one car... Thank you...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team (opening hours of the car workshop: 09.00 - 16.00 on weekdays)

No comments:

Post a Comment