Monday, January 2, 2012

Something I Don't Understand

Ladies and Gentlemen,

"Hello, I am Amanda Smith from Boeing... How may I help you?"
"... HELLO... I WANT 10 BOEING 747-8 INTERCONTINENTALS..."
"Thank you for your interest in Boeing Commercial Airplanes... Who am I talking to?"
"LATER..."
"O.k., then I'm going to register you as an unidentified/undisclosed customer... Have you got our bank account number, please?"
"I AM GOING TO PAY IN CASH... TOMORROW IN A SUITCASE UNDER THE BIG OAK TREE IN EVERETT..."
"Thank you for your order, sir... I hope you will be satisfied with your Boeing 747-8 Intercontinentals..."
"22.00 CLOCK, TOMORROW, THE BIG OAK TREE IN EVERETT..."
"Thank you, we'll be there... Anything else, sir?"
"BEEP - BEEP - BEEP..."
(an unidentified/undisclosed customer of The Boeing Company)

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment